Photobucket

Getting to know the Owners!

in New? **Read Here Before Beginning!** Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:06 am
by LovellAiko Noobie | 4 Posts

Well hello there who ever is reading.♥ I am Lovell Aiko and you can call me what ever you would like to. I'm up for a good nickname ;D Haha. And my real name is Jessica. Im not giving away my last name for all you stalkers >:D Bwahaha! ♥ Drawing seems to be my main interest I guess. I design as well (Graphic Designer). I'm only 16 years old but people say I can be mature for my age but it doesn't mean i can't have fun from time to time. ;D I am a junior in High school will good grades. Half of my day at school is over at a career center for graphic designers so as you may have guessed already, that is what I'm planning to be in the near future. But I'm not stopping there, I want to be a nurse as well so I'm going to go back to school! >;D Hmm.. well i can say I'm a nice caring person I tend to put my feelings for others before my own but that is the way I choose to live. It makes me happy to see a smile on someone else's face! :D ♥ Uhmm.. I have been roleplaying since 2006 i believe.. I may be wrong. Haha. I'm still not good at it though.. So i apologize I'm still learning! ^-^
I Hope you have an enjoyable time here at RolePlay SkyScraper! ♥
And thank you for reading!
You can add me here on myspace;; Click Here!
Uhh if email is needed it's edalroy1@yahoo.com
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Last edited Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:17 pm | Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

RE: Getting to know the Owners!

in New? **Read Here Before Beginning!** Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:23 pm
by sano Noobie | 1 Post

Hello! :D Im the other owner(even thought she does mostly everything)and my rp name is Sano doshi! :D My real name is Dalton. If you have any questions please come talk to me on here or on myspace! :D And im always good for a little rp myself so dont be afraid to ask me to rp >3< Anywhooooo yeah. not too much to say. XD I find myself fairly boring. I care about people and I love video games. My grammer is horrid but ya gotta give me a chance :3 Anywhoo. thats it. yeah.

Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: geeta200147
Board Statistics
The forum has 542 topics and 1171 posts.