Photobucket

Our purpose of creating RolePlay SkyScraper!

in New? **Read Here Before Beginning!** Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:35 am
by LovellAiko Noobie | 4 Posts

This all started when noticing i had an extra myspace profile. I had absolutely no use for it. So i was talking to Sano on yahoo messenger and i was like "We should create something!!" ♥. We exchanged ideas back and forth and BAM! Roleplay SkyScraper was born. Like me and Sano i'm sure you guys are always searching for a nice roleplay and you can't get many people replying to you on Myspace. Here you can get a group of people to roleplay with you! No need to search any longer! There should be a roleplay around every corner once we get this forum going!
And I'm sure you guys will enjoy yourselves! And there is a topic for any kind of roleplay! Even for you perverts out there ;D Haha. ♥ Or maybe you are looking for a vampire plot line. Well why not jump into the School catagory and start your own Roleplay with girls fantasizing over your gorgeous looks. ;D Hahaha. ♥ Or even the roof top waiting for that prey of yours on a moon lit night. Anything is possible! And if you can't find a catagory to start in all you have to do is send me a message and I'll open one up! ♥♥
Thank you everyone!~♥

Last edited Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 pm | Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: geeta200147
Board Statistics
The forum has 542 topics and 1171 posts.